I Won!
At least one Buckeye one something this week. No surprise to anyone who was following along, but I won my weight loss challenge with MG. I used most of the money to pay for various meals during our Cali trip, though, so all were happy :) In total, we collected about $240 since June 9th....and I think that might have been a little low because we both took our OBX week off from adding money.
The bad news is that over the course of 1 and 1/2 vacations, a high school reunion, and I suppose general overconfidence due to the fact that I was kicking butt, I am four pounds above my low.
The good news is that MG and I are starting a new challenge in conjunction with the start of the new season of the Biggest Loser tomorrow. It will run until the season finale, which is December 16th. We're calling it Hot for the Holidays, and we want to change it up a little but haven't quite figured out what that means yet :) I definitely want to add a new workout class or two, but I haven't really decided a plan of attack yet.
So my goals for this new challenge? Proceed. I did pretty well over the summer, but once again, I lost a fair amount fairly quickly and then just maintained. While it's great to know I can maintain, I'd like to lose the four I gained plus another 10 by the new year. Then let the maintenance challenges commence :)

1 Comments:
Congrats on the win! That's awesome. I'm very impressed. I'm currently getting my ass kicked in my challenge.
Post a Comment
<< Home