K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Pluses and Minuses

Well, pretty much everything in this entry is actually all about pluses, just some are good and some are not :)

Minus plus: I'm up two pounds this week. COMPLETELY deserved this one, and considering all of the crap I ate and drank Thursday through Sunday AND that it is that time of the month, I was actually ecstatic.

Plus plus: I worked out six days last week, including two of the days we were out of town (got a Gold's travel pass so I could even do body pump on my scheduled day). Not only did I work out last week, but I pushed myself fairly hard. I ran 10 miles on Tuesday (on a treadmill - ugh!), and six miles on Saturday among other workouts.

Plus plus: I am back on target today. The key is to enjoy mini-vacations from the plan and jump back on the horse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home