Obsessed
So, MG said he is going to start charging me every time I weigh myself that is not the scheduled weigh in day. While I think that's a little extreme, I get his point. I'm becoming obsessed.
So....besides the fact that I weighed myself this morning, I'm going to stick to just Mondays. And yesterday I was even for the week. That is incredible considering the amount I consumed on the Fourth of July. It does go to show you though that a) one day is one day, and if you can let it go at that you'll be fine, and b) a ton of exercise for the week can counterbalance any caloric indiscretions.
So I'm back on track with my main goals - try to eat mainly protein and produce after lunch, only drink once a week, and lighten up a bit (pun intended :)). It's the healthy improvements I'm making over time that matter....after all, this has to be something I can live with forever, not just until September! :)

1 Comments:
Haha! That's too funny about charging you for getting on the scale. It is extremely hard for me to stay off the scale between WW meetings. I try only to get on the scale on the morning of WW meetings if I get on it at all, so I'm not suprised at the meeting.
Post a Comment
<< Home