K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Monday, June 16, 2008

One week down; 12.5 to go

Okay, so it's only the first week down, but both MG and I are doing great with our weight loss challenge. We are both down 3 pounds this week, so I guess I am slightly in the lead because we are basing it on percentage weight loss. Of course, he's training for a marathon coming up, so once those efforts are ramped up I'm sure he'll kick my behind. Of course, I'm okay with that as long as I'm losing weight as well!

I worked out every day this past week.....of course, yesterday's was a nice slow walk because I was super sore. I am a genius and decided it was a great idea to run 6 miles and walk 3.5 before playing softball all afternoon Saturday.

This coming weekend will be a bit of a challenge because we'll be in NYC!!! Looking forward to it, though. As long as I do really well every other day, I'll let myself splurge on Saturday. Plus, we're going for a jog in Central Park so I won't feel that guilty :) One day a week doing pretty much whatever I want will keep me sane I figure....and it's something I can live with for the rest of my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Starfruit said...

Congrats on the loss! I'm going to use you and MG as my motivation to get back on track. :-) Have fun in NYC!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home