K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Life is Hectic

This week is going to be crazy, so here's the scoop, in bullet form :)

  • Lost a pound last week.
  • Got to see B and L at the law school brunch on Saturday (yay! :))
  • Ran 12 miles yesterday.....and felt little/no pain.
  • Exercised this morning before work.....and felt little/no pain.

Meetings in the District today and tomorrow, training Wednesday night for the National Book Festival which I volunteer for all day Saturday...then drive up to Baltimore Saturday night to visit fam. And I'd like to see MG at some point this week :)

Oh - and I've decided to give up alcohol until after my half marathon. Three weeks, six days and counting :) :) :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Starfruit said...

It was good to see you too! Congrats on the run. I'm glad it went well. I'm bummed I'm not going to be here to do the Columbus 1/2 with you.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home