Busy Busy
I'll make this quick because things are super busy at work. I'm down four pounds - yay!!! Part of that was bloating from TOM, but I'll take whatever I can get. And I'm feeling great and healthy and happy. Maybe because it's spring :)
I'm running the Nashville half-marathon in 10 days. Yikes! I haven't trained much at all, but I know I'll finish - I just might not be satisfied with my time. That is why I'm seriously considering joining Broccoflower and Becky in Seattle for the half there in July!!! If I don't do that one, I'm definitely going to do one in August to get a good time!!
I'm travelling a lot in the coming weeks - 5 of the next 7 weekends to be exact. I'm excited, though, because I'm going home a couple of times, to Nashville, Texas, and Charleston, SC. Should be a fun couple of months!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home