K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Monday, February 12, 2007

I've got a new attitude

I was going to title this entry "Bad Kara" or something similar, but then I realized, I don't really feel that bad. Sure, I missed my weigh in on Friday, and sure, I missed my long run this weekend. But I walked for 65 minutes yesterday and I ate well, and I feel that I am ready for this week. I need to get out of the mindset that when I eat a certain thing, or miss a workout I'm being bad. Bad is committing a violent crime or being mean to somebody. Eating something unhealthy is a choice that I make that should be balanced by more healthy ones. End of story.

I've been feeling sick lately, as I'm sure everyone has some of during this dreary weather. I am supposed to run in a 10K on Saturday, so that will be my long run of the weekend. I have some great gloves, but I still think it's crazy that they are holding a winter race at 8 am - yikes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Starfruit said...

I'm very impressed that you're going to jog a race this weekend...no, thank you to jogging outside right now. I also did not complete my long run this weekend. Around 3.5 miles, my body quit on me. So I only did 3.5 out of 6 miles. That's 2 weeks in a row...yikes.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home