K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Five Months

Okay, okay.....this is the LAST back on track entry! Today is not only Halloween, it is also exactly five months from my birthday.

Now, I have no idea how much I weigh today, but I can guess, and it's probably not pretty. I might not actually weigh until right before I go home for Thanksgiving. I need to get back to the basics of living a healthy lifestyle, and the scale will follow. So the following are estimates....who knows, it may be better than I think :) But I'd rather overestimate than underestimate.

So.....here are the goals.

Nov. 30: 5 pounds down
Dec. 31: 10 pounds down
Jan. 31: 15 pounds down
Feb. 28: 20 pounds down - healthy BMI
Mar. 31 (27th birthday): Approx. 25 pounds down - goal! Then reevaluate. Also, I will be running a half-marathon somewhere around here (or two), and deciding whether or not I want to train for a full marathon next fall :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Becardi said...

Totally do-able! It seems like we have both been struggling - this time we will BOTH GET BACK OP and Stay OP! We can do it!

2:46 PM  
Blogger broccoflower said...

Woo hoo! Yes you can! What is your challenge goal, by the way? I am too lazy to do the math.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Starfruit said...

YAY for back on track! I'm going to be writing a similar entry on Thurs. or Fri. I'm scared to go to WW - that's how bad I've been. Oh well, it's water over the dam. Starting tomorrow, we're all going to be Bringing Sexy Back. Good luck!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home