Zero
The title of this entry could be: a) the number of points Texas scores on Saturday, b) the number of turnovers Ohio State will have on Saturday, or c) the number of pounds I lost this week.
Hopefully, it will be all three, but right now the correct answer is c). I was on program all week for the first time in months, even with a road trip to Columbus thrown in, but I didn't lose. I am not going to get upset, though, because I didn't gain either. Plus, TOM is coming (most likely tomorrow), and usually during those weeks I weigh in earlier in the week.
My results next week should be great, because I will stay on program, I will continue my prohibition period (17 days and counting), and I will continue training for the half-marathon.
Completely unrelated to weight loss or training for a race......GO BUCKEYES! BEAT THE HORNS!!! :)

4 Comments:
That has got to be frustrating, but you have a great attitude! Next week you will be blown away. (as will Texas by Ohio State!)
O-H-I-O
Congrats for staying on OP, especially since you were roadtripping. Next week will be a good week!
OH
IO!
Post a Comment
<< Home