Blah
It's raining, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because of the Board meeting, and I just feel blah. But the good news is, I weighed in on Tuesday, and I am down 1 pound! Now that's over two weeks, but considering I was on vacation last week and TOM struck yesterday, I'm pretty stoked. I ate like crazy yesterday, so who knows what next week will bring, but I'm hoping at least to break even.
I am supposed to run 11-12 miles on Saturday, but I have a friend from college coming into town (yay for visitors!). I have decided to do my long run either Sunday afternoon depending on how hot it is, or Monday early early early before work. Next week is only 6 miles on Saturday, so I don't think it will be that big of a deal to do it one or even two days late this week.

1 Comments:
Congrats on the loss! Don't worry about next week, sometimes you need to shake up your metabolism by eating more. Just get back OP today and you'll be fine (especially with running 11 miles this week).
Post a Comment
<< Home