9 miles :)
Okay, not a weigh in day, and I actually won't be weighing again until August 9th due to a family vacation, but I just had to post - I jogged 9 miles today!!! I am always nervous to jog outside for some reason, but I went 9 miles straight (a little less than 90 minutes - my goal for the 1/2 is 10 minute miles so I'm right on target).
At about 4.5 miles I was passing a group of four women and one said to me, "your shoelace is untied." I responded that I knew that, but if I stopped I was afraid I wouldn't keep going. :) So true.....and by 7 miles the other shoelace was untied, so I need to remember to double tie them before next Saturday's 10 mile jog!
Anyway, I think I have overcome my fear of jogging outside, and I went further than I have ever gone - with or without a running partner. I'm going to kick this 1/2 marathon's butt :)

1 Comments:
CONGRATS! You are doing fantastic!
Post a Comment
<< Home