Okay, REALLY back on track :)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius. SOOO TRUE! And I am rising, yet again!!!
So....even though Ben, Jerry & I had a threesome last night (and quite an extensive one I might say), I am down the two pounds I was up last week. Was three as of yesterday morning, but considering my extensive ice cream binge last night, I'll take this for sure!!!
My goal is to be down one more pound by the time I fly back to C-bus next week for vacation, and I think that is more than attainable. Even though I've been struggling lately, I haven't fallen completely off the wagon.
Training is going well...Jaci is visiting this weekend, so I'm going to do 8 miles (yes, you read that correctly, hopefully typing it will make it come true :)) on the treadmill Friday since I normally do my long runs on Saturdays. This would be my longest run ever I believe....almost 80 minutes on a treadmill sounds like a long time...I could practically watch a movie! Let's hope there are some rivoting stories on CNN & ESPN Friday morning :)
Ran with Maribel yesterday morning and we have plans to run again tomorrow. It's good to get "road" experience (I am a chicken and prefer the treadmill when by myself), even though the humidity for our Saturday 5:40 am run was well over 90%. Yikes!
Okay, so today is a new day, the start of a new WW week, and about three months (and a week) from OSU Homecoming. This is the last breakfast I am invited to (until my 10-year Homecoming Court reunion...ugh), and my goal is to be at my WW goal weight by then (lower than my healthy BMI weight). I'm about 14 pounds away....I think that is definitely attainable!

1 Comments:
Right there with you - I didn't stick to it last week, but back OP this week for sure. I didn't feel well this morning so didn't drag my butt to the gym for WI, but I am sure I am up again. BUT its a new week. Good job with the training!
Post a Comment
<< Home