K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

.5

Down 1/2 a pound this week. I am actually happy with this, because I went back to Columbus for Memorial Day weekend to hang out with Steph (bf from Dallas) and although I counted/estimated points for food as best I could, I definitely went over due to the alcohol. It was great to see everyone, though....definitely a blast from the past :)

I started the day off right with Body Pump, and I am ready for this 11-week challenge (thank you Gauri and Becky). My goal is to lose 16 pounds in the next 11 weeks, so no more weeks with three nights of drinking :) WHEN I lose the 16 pounds, I will be a healthy weight (actually at 15.5 pounds lost). Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home