K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Weigh-ins

This is where I will post weekly weigh-in information, along with comments or updates on my 1/2 marathon training...if I could figure out how to do this in chart-form that would be super...

Date
Week 1 5/10: starting weight
Week 2 5/17: -.5 (ran 5 miles on 5/13!)
Week 3 5/24: -4.5 (worked out 5 days)
Week 4 5/31: -.5 (better than +.5! and I earned 29 APs this week :))
Week 5 6/7: +.5 (training starts Mon. so I'm "detoxing" this week-only healthy foods & no/min. alcohol)
Week 6 6/14: -2.0 (training started this week! Not too bad so far :))
Week 7 6/21: -1.5 (training went well last week...looking forward to breaking out my new GPS system!)
Week 8 6/28: -1.0 (great week of training...ran to the Supreme Court building (4.5 mi) and walked 5.5 mi on Saturday...fell off the wagon food-wise but somehow managed to lose!)
Week 9 7/5: -.5 (training is still going well...5 mile run last Friday!)
Week 10 7/12: +2 (totally deserved gain, but back on program!!! Yay for 6.2 mile jog on Thursday, though!!!)
Week 11 7/19: -2 (would have been more except for a Ben & Jerry's incident....no more ice cream until after the 1/2! At least, no more ice cream in the house. Might get a junior scoop once in a blue moon :) Training is going well....8 mile run coming up...cross your fingers!)
Week 12 7/26: 0 (jogged 8 miles on the treadmill!!)
Week 13 8/2: No weigh in....Montreal :) (did 9 miles around Antrim Lake while home in C-bus!)
Week 14 8/9: -1 (did 10 miles around Antrim Lake in C-bus!!!!)
Week 15 8/16: -3 (WOW!!! I have NO idea how this happened, but I will take it! It also puts me past another mini-goal (each 5 pounds) so I need to go buy something for myself!!! :) ).
Week 16 8/23: +3.5 (YIKES!!! Back on track starting two days ago! I did an 11 mile jog on Saturday, though :))
Week 17 8/30: 0 (Considering the week, I will definitely take it! Back on track this week, that's for sure!!!)
Week 18 9/6: 0 (But I did jog 13.1 miles which has to count for something!!! :)).
Week 19 9/13: N/A (No weigh in because of a Chicago business trip....10 mile jog before OSU whooped Texas, though :)).
Week 20 9/20: -1 Yay for a loss!!! 10+ mile jog on Sunday....half marathon 10 days away!!
Week 21 9/27: 0 Half-marathon in 69 hours!!! Yikes! Deep breaths, and I'm going to have fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becardi said...

5 MILES!! WOW! That is impressive!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Yes, a lot more impressive than the .5 loss :) But I know what I did wrong, plus TOM....

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home