K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

30 (okay, 33) pounds





Okay....so for a long time I have been saying "I gained 30 pounds in law school", but law school has officially been over for a year, and I still have the weight! I'm hoping that if I post here, I will be inspired to lose the weight :)

Here is what I'm going to consider my "before" pics....from the swearing in ceremony on May 8, 2006. Yikes! These pictures, esp. the full-length one, are just the motivation I need to finally reach my goal. I'm sick of only posting pics that I think I look good in, I'm sick of not wanting to go shopping for new clothes, and I'm sick of making excuses. Since I weigh myself on Wednesdays, this is the perfect day to stop being sick of all that :)

So....I'm not going to post my starting weight, but I will say I want to lose 30 (okay actually 33 now) pounds. I'll post every Wednesday (and maybe more often if I feel like it), mainly to hold myself accountable. I'm also training for a half marathon in September (well, the training doesn't officially start until mid-June), so this will be a GREAT place to keep track of my progress with that as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home