K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Body Pump

Since the whole point of this is to hold myself accountable, I figure I can pat myself on the back on here as well :)

I have been having a difficult time waking up lately (partially due to staying up too late). I set my alarm so I could make 6:00 am body pump class this morning. When the alarm went off at 5:40 am, I turned it off....but then I actually convinced myself to get out of bed and go. Yay!

My goal is to make it to body pump 3 days a week, jog 3 days a week, and cross train 2 days a week (2 of the body pump days). That gives me one day of rest a week as well :)

So here's to the start of a great Thursday, besides the crud hitting the fan at work.....

1 Comments:

Blogger broccoflower said...

yay! I hate working out in the morning.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home