Back on Track!!!
I was thinking, maybe I shouldn't post because I gained this week. But that is exactly why I started this blog in the first place - to hold myself accountable. So, I gained 2 pounds this week.I could blame TOM, and I will be down again next week as long as I stay on plan (which I WILL), but this week is all my fault. I had been sort of slacking for a couple of weeks, but I went seriously nutso Saturday through Monday. At least I had a fabulous time with my favorite Mass-hole! (Yay Emily's 26th b-day celebration in Worcester, MA!)
Fortunately, I am back on track as of yesterday. My goals are still the same, and I know I will get there. This isn't about perfection, but perseverance, and I will finally have that this time :)
On a good note - training for the 1/2 is right on schedule. I am in my 5th week of training out of 16, and did 6.2 miles last Thursday (yay 10K!!). Looking forward to my 7 mile jog on Saturday :)
So - my next goal is to be 10 pounds from my initial goal by the time I go home to C-bus on July 28th. That gives me 16 days to lose 3 pounds, and I know I will get there!!!

2 Comments:
I'm also up this week :(
I was very, very, very, very bad at Put in Bay. I should be up more.
Welcome to the club - I have been REALLY bad lately too. Sounds like your training is going really well though!
Post a Comment
<< Home