K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

TOM

As we all know, TOM is not our friend. However, I decided to fool TOM by weighing in two days early for the week....so as of Monday I am down 2 pounds from last week. Yay! I will weigh in next Wednesday as I usually do, but for this week I wanted to weigh in before the effects of TOM hit (and boy are they starting to hit...)

I am off to Columbus this afternoon for New Lawyer Training (joy) and it is a crazy day at work for the BoD meeting. I am wearing the suit I wore for the swearing in ceremony today, and I can definitely tell a difference (even with the inevitable TOM on his way...)

Finally, I started training for the half marathon yesterday....the first day was easy, only called for 20-30 minutes running, so I did 30 :) I did Body Pump this morning instead of 30-45 minutes of cross training, but I figure it's just as good, and most Wednesdays I'll do cross training and body pump, so I didn't feel bad altering my training for just this one day :) I need to figure out where to run on Thursday and Saturday while I'm in Columbus...I'll have to remember my old routes from my cross country days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home