Tired
I am just tuckered out. Waking up at 5:30 am all week....worrying about my car (and still not having it back yet)...and of course, that 8 mile jog this morning. And I wanted to do it on the treadmill, so I had to bike to the gym to do it. Needless to say I will sleep well tonight :)
The good news is, I know that I can go 8 miles. Yay! I had previously never jogged that far in my life. Next week I will be in Columbus for my 9 mile jog, though, so I'm going to have to do it outside. Yikes!
Jaci is coming to visit today, and we are going to a Nationals/Cubs game tonight. I plan on indulging in a stadium dog. I think I deserve it :)

1 Comments:
After an 8 mile jog I hope you enjoyed every bite of that stadium dog!
Post a Comment
<< Home