K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Perfect 10!

Okay, maybe not perfect, but I did jog 10 miles without stopping! I must admit, while running this week I didn't feel as good as last week, but I feel better after the fact. Strange. I finally jumped on board with the Gatorade....after all of the salt going in my eyes while I was jogging I figure I need to replace those electrolytes.

I have no idea how weigh in will go on Wednesday, as I was on vacation (and I mean on vacation from WW as well) in Montreal this past week. I had a blast, the food was fabulous, and I enjoyed every minute of it!

Here are a few new goals from now until the Quantico 1/2 (eight weeks from today!!!):

-the only alcohol I will consume is red wine, and only in "moderation" (for the most part :))
-I will get at least 7 hours of sleep a night
-I will go to body pump three days a week to tone up
-I will mainly (90% of the time) eat whole grains
-I will eat TONS of fruits and veggies

That's about it! Off to enjoy my weekend before I have to go back to work :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Becardi said...

You are doing great. We are so on the same wavelength - I have recently been trying to think about what I need to do nutrition wise to be in the best condition for my race (3 weeks away) - I have already cut out alcohol and have been eating better, but unfortunately I still eat a lot of low point junk. I need more vegies and protein

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home