Labor Day
Happy Labor Day! I thought I'd take this labor-free day to update this, since I haven't for a few days :)
-I didn't gain at WI this past Wednesday. Of course, I didn't lose either. But as of today, I have been on program every day this week, which I haven't done since APRIL. Yes, April. So I'm hoping for good results this coming Wednesday.
-I did 13.1 miles on Saturday. It was rainy, my zipper from my jacket cut me up, I had to wear my glasses because my eyes are all messed up, and they kept fogging up or getting rained on.....but I did it. Now I have four more weeks to stay in good shape, try not to get injured, and psych myself up for the race!
-I haven't had an alcoholic beverage in 16 days. I decided a couple of weeks ago not to drink until after the race, and it is working out quite well for me. I'm also hoping it helps give the scale a boost in the right direction as well :)
That's it for now.....Julie and I are driving back to DC from Columbus about noon today, so I'd better go pack and get ready!!! At least it's a short work week this week :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home