K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Upcoming goals - DATES

So, as part of my recommitment, I am going to post dates to match my upcoming goals....thanks to L for reminding me that this is something I need to do! :) So, here are my goals, as of yesterday's WI:

7.5 pounds: Drop down two points - October 25 (right before Homecoming) - reward: new outfit for Homecoming :)
10.5 pounds: Healthy BMI - November 29 - reward: cute new haircut (I've had the same hairstyle since 6th grade!!!)
13.5 pounds: WW weight - January 3 (start the New Year out right!!) - reward: pair of Seven jeans!
22.5 pounds: Personal Goal - March 28 (WI before 27th birthday!!! What a great birthday present to myself that will be!!!) - reward: hopefully tons of great birthday gifts in smaller sizes :) Also, a new bathing suit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home