Hello 170s!!!
Okay, so I know I said I wasn't going to post my weight, and I wasn't, but the only people who read this are people I'm close to anyway.
I'm at 179!!! I have not been in the 170s since fall of 2004, so I'm pretty pumped about this. I have absolutely NO idea how I lost 3 pounds this week, because I was HORRIBLE three days. I will definitely take it, though!!! I know that to show a loss for next week I'm going to have to stay OP this week. It should help that I've now cut out alcohol until the half marathon on September 30. It's interesting, I really haven't been following the plan that closely, but I've also never gone off track for more than 3 days at a time, which I always did in the past if I messed up even a little. I've always known it but never really followed it - perseverance and NOT perfection is the key to weight loss.
I was supposed to run 11-12 miles last Saturday, but I had a friend in town, so I had to alter my training schedule a bit. I am supposed to do 6 miles this coming Saturday, so I did that 6 miles on Monday and will do the 11-12 this coming Saturday. I think I should still be okay. I have talked to people who ran half marathons and never did more than 10 miles beforehand, which I've already done.
So here's the rundown of upcoming weight milestones:
175 - Drop to 22 points (yikes!)
172 - Healthy BMI
169 - WW weight
160 - Personal Goal

1 Comments:
YEAH! Congrats! You are doing fantastic - You will be at your goal in no time!
Post a Comment
<< Home