K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

11.04!!!

I just jogged 11.04 miles without stopping! Woo hoo! And yes, I will count the .04 miles, especially since my GPS watch was stuck on 10.99 miles (I guess it couldn't find a signal by the parking garage) and I seriously thought I was in the twilight zone. When it went to 11.03 I was relieved and stopped soon after :)

Going out to Oya with Billie, Melissa and Billie's friend tonight for restaurant week. My roommate and Julie and I went out for restaurant week last night, and I was a little disappointed. The restaurant was supposed to be one of the best in town, so why not showcase that during restaurant week? Isn't the whole point to make me want to come back? I know you're only getting $30.06 from me before taxes and tip, but if I love it I may become a regular. Okay, vent over :)

Next week is 13-14 miles which I'm a little nervous about, because this week was supposed to be 6 (I switched the past two weeks - see previous posts :)). However, I honestly believe I could have done two more miles today, and that's basically all I need for September 30th! Woo hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becardi said...

YEAH! You are a machine! You can totally do two more miles and have a great race on the 30th!

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home