Training Update
I forgot to say in my last post that training is moving along swimmingly :) I jogged 10 miles the morning of the Texas game (even though my GPS watch started going BACKWARDS in the National Zoo - weird). Then last weekend I jogged 10+ miles on Sunday, even though my training schedule said I should have only done 8. Well, let me tell you, I will not disobey again. My shins started hurting on Monday, which was a rest day anyway thankfully, and I feel 100% better today. This weekend I am only supposed to do 5-7 since the race will be a week from Saturday. Yikes! I've done 10 miles or more 5 times now, though, so I'm fairly confident I can finish the 13.1 miles on the 30th without having to crawl over the finish line :)

1 Comments:
I am so excited just reading your post! I know you can do it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home