K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

ONE

My Buckeyes are #1.
My half-marathon is in 1(0) days - 1 (and a half) weeks.
And on a side note, I lost one pound from my last weigh in.

I missed last week's weigh in because I was in Chicago, so I am extremely pleased with this weigh in. I did notice, however, that I have only really lost 2 pounds since the end of June. I'm hoping that seeing that will be the motivation I need to really kick my butt into gear. On the bright side, I LOST rather than GAINED in that period of time. I'm definitely in a better mind set than I have been in the past.

My next goal is to be at 175 (6.5 pounds away) by my October 25 weigh in. So I have 5 weeks, and I know I can reach this goal!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Starfruit said...

You can definitely reach that goal, no problem! Keep up the good work!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Becardi said...

GREAT JOB!! You will hit your goal in no time!!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home