K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wow, and not in a good way

Okay, I'll just get it out there - I am up 5 pounds. Feels good to write, actually. I have been totally off program for WAY too long, and last night I just didn't care (thanks to TOM) and ate a pint of Ben & Jerrys and a bag of Chex mix (one of those sweet mixes they have now...). But I am sticking with the Wednesday weigh-ins, and so as of today, I am back, baby.

There was definitely a letdown feeling after my half-marathon, not knowing what exactly I was doing workout-wise. So today, I register for the Nashville half-marathon, and tomorrow I start "training" (jogging three days a week, long runs every other weekend) for my 5 miler in November and 10K in December.

It is time to clean house, in all aspects of my life, and I look forward to it! So here are the new and improved goals, and I'm taking it one day at a time!!! Pounds to goal(s):

Nov. 8 - 7.5 pounds - Orlando for work the following weekend! (expecting a big week one loss)
Dec. 27 - 12.5 pounds - Rocking in the New Year!
Jan. 24 - 15.5 pounds - Healthy BMI
Feb. 21 - 18.5 pounds - WW high goal weight - Atlantis for work!!
Mar. 28 - 25.5 pounds - Happy upcoming Birthday to me :)
May 2 - 27.5 pounds - Personal goal weight - SPHINX 100 year anniversary reunion!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becardi said...

You can totally reach those goals!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Starfruit said...

Don't sweat the weight gain; once you start training again, it will come off quickly. Kudos to you for keeping yourself accountable by posting your gain this week. I'm very impressed; I was too chicken to post my approx. 5 lbs. gain a couple of weeks ago. I knew I was up and just didn't go to WW. Good luck with your goals. I know you can do it!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home