Up One
I'm not upset I gained a pound, I have just been having a bad week. So, I decided it's time for a change. I have been weighing in on Wednesdays since I started this blog, but I decided that Fridays used to work better with my schedule. That way if I go overboard on Friday and Saturday, I still have Sunday through Thursday to recover. This suits my lifestyle much more, I'm just glad I'm finally making the change.
So I should show a loss next week, hopefully, especially since it will really be 9 days! Plus, as an added bonus, tomorrow marks 30 weeks exactly until my SPHINX reunion - and I WILL be at least 20 pounds lighter by then (and a very healthy weight!!!)
So....look for updates on Fridays from now on. And I will be running in two shorter races (5 miler and 10K) before my next half-marathon in April, so I will still discuss running.
Oh, and I have to buy the darn pics from my race, so when I get around to that, those will go up! Or, you can view them at: http://www.yoursportingimage.com/Thumbs.asp?BibNbr=677&event=1109&Locate=Locate

1 Comments:
The pictures look great! Hopefully switching to a Friday WI will help, but I still think you are doing FANTASTIC!
Post a Comment
<< Home