K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back on Track

So I'm down 2.5 today, but that's after gaining several pounds from my low, so I've still got a long road ahead of me. But that's okay - I am back on track, and confident that I will reach my goals (and of course, my ultimate goal of just being a healthier person!!). Five more pounds by Nov. 8 for my first mini-goal. I will then reward myself with a couple of days in Orlando (work trip, but with fun thrown in :)).

I need to decide when I'm doing my next half-marathon, and someone is trying to talk me into running a whole marathon. I'm not sure if I'm quite ready for that, though. We will see. It's strange, though - I have this craving to go for a nice long run. I think I'll do it Sunday morning when I'm home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Starfruit said...

Congrats on the loss! You'll have no problems meeting your mini goal. I hope I'm as successful tomorrow on the scale :-)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home