K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Victory!

Well, just like the Democratic party, I fared well this week. I am down 2.5 pounds which made me very happy, especially considering I celebrated a little too much at an election party last night.

I am concerned about my running, though. I need to get that back on track because I am running in a 5 miler and a 10 K in the next month. Yikes!

Lets hope that I (and the Dems) can develop a worthwhile plan of action for the immediate future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Starfruit said...

Hear! Hear! (or is it "here, here!"?) Congrats on the loss! That's fantastic. I hope I am as successful this evening at WI. I'm in the same boat with the running situation - I haven't done any in almost 3 weeks...yikes! I'm going to be sucking wind when I hit the gym. Good luck getting back on track - you'll do great :-)

8:25 AM  
Blogger Becardi said...

Great loss! You will get back to running no problem, if you can run a half marathon, you can knock out a pesky little 5 miler and 10K. I am one to talk, though, I am doing my first 5 miler on Thanksgiving and I am nervous too.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home