K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ouch

Well, like my Buckeyes, I had a letdown this week. Not quite as major, but I am up .8 pounds :)

People seriously think I am going to commit suicide over a football game. At first I sort of laughed, but then I was offended. Sure, Ohio State football is and will continue to be important to me. But suicide? Are you kidding me? I have MUCH more going on in my life than just cheering for my Buckeyes.

Training for my next half marathon started this week, and although I am only one day in, so far so good :) Today is a cross training day, so I am off to the gym after work. Then I will try to begin to tackle the Mount Vesuvius of clothing that is my bedroom.

I'm super excited about Broccoflower's wedding this weekend! It'll be great to see everyone. I've come to many realizations in the past few weeks, one of which is this: those whom I consider good friends are not necessarily those I have known the longest or shared the most memories with, but rather those whom I genuinely enjoy spending time with and look forward to seeing, and I look forward to seeing some good friends this weekend!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Becardi said...

It was so great to see you Saturday!! I hope you are feeling better and had a safe trip home!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home