WI #1 in 2007
So I did it. I've decided to weigh myself this year on my WW scale instead of my roommate's for two reasons:
1. WW scale is in my room.
2. I've had the feeling lately that my roommate's scale is slightly off.
With that said, I'm up about 11 pounds from my 2006 low. Blech. At least I didn't gain all of the weight I lost back, though. It could have been a lot worse considering I took a LONG hiatus from watching my weight (and blogging).
Now that I have an official starting point, I can set exact goals.
18 pounds to WW healthy weight.
21 pounds to my personal goal, and then I might reevaluate.

1 Comments:
Not too shabby! 11 lbs. is not a big deal. It seems like it, but it's just a number. I bet you will have a big loss this or next week since you are going to be back on track completely. Good luck!
Post a Comment
<< Home