I know it has been forever, but I feel like I'm back and hopefully better than ever :) That's TBD I guess.....
I am currently training for my third half marathon. As everyone knows, the second one did not turn out very well, and I'm looking to avenge my horrible performance in Columbus on October 21st :) I just completed my first week of training, which went really well. I am focused, and doing really well with my eating plan as well. I'm down four pounds, and have at least 20 more to go, but I'm not stressed about it. I'm just trying to take things one day at a time, and I know I will eventually be at my goal weight.
Life has been good/crazy the past few months, but I won't get into that on here....at least not at this moment :) I will, however, go through my weight loss goals for the coming months. I'll be weighing in on Fridays, so I'll post on here at least every Friday (Starfruit - keep me honest on that statement :)).
July 20: 5 pounds down
August 17: 10 pounds down
Sept. 21: 15 pounds down
Oct. 19: 20 pounds down
Nov. 23: 25 pounds down (healthy WW weight)
Dec. 21: 30 pounds down (healthy BMI)
It's possible I might want to lose more or less....I'll reevaluate as I start dropping :) The ultimate goal, though, is to fit into my clothing. I am going to try on all of my clothes before I go home to Columbus for Christmas, and anything that doesn't fit will be given away. I'm planning on giving away clothes that are too big and frumpy....not ones that are too small!
Okay, back to work. Here's to a healthy week, and a fresh start to this blog among many other things :)

1 Comments:
YAY for Kmbuckeye coming back to blogging! Don't worry, I'll keep you accountable and you can keep me accountable too.
Post a Comment
<< Home