Weigh in and more....much, much more :)
So.....I'm down a pound this week. I KNOW I should be happy, and obviously every pound lost is a pound in the right direction, but I weighed earlier in the week and I was down two, so I couldn't help from feeling a little disappointed. I'm going to try really hard not to weigh during the week anymore!
Training for the Columbus half is going well....I've been following the training program to the letter like I did last summer, and even doing more than what's on there (which may or may not be a good thing). Today was the 12th day in a row I worked out, and I have a 5 mile jog tomorrow and a little cross on Sunday, so I might need to take the Monday break that the program allows for :)
On a rare personal note, MG (that's how I'm going to refer to him...if you want to know why you can ask me :)) returned from Ireland and things are going swimmingly. Honestly, I never thought relationships SHOULD be hard, I've just never been in one that was easy before. It's pretty refreshing :) Maybe after taking a long hiatus from having a boyfriend I'm more mature and know how to handle things better....or maybe we're just a good match :)
Finally, there's usually at least one aspect of a person's life that's in turmoil....for me it is (and has been for awhile) my current job/career path/work goals.....I'm hoping that over the next few weeks I can add that into the mix of things I really need to focus on! Oh yeah, and saving for retirement - need to get on that!!!!!

2 Comments:
Wow, 12 days in a row. Aren't you impressive and motivated? You make me feel like a slacker, but you've also got me motivated. As of Sat., I'm back on track with training. Keep your fingers crossed! Glad everything is going well.
I need to get on track (not BACK on track) now that I own a treadmill. It was supposed to motivate me, for cryin' out loud...
Post a Comment
<< Home