K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Motivation

Well, since I have ABSOLUTELY zero motivation to work today, I am going to leave early. However, before I go, I wanted to write a quick post, because fortunately I did find motivation in other avenues of my life this week - diet and exercise :)

I am down 2.5 pounds from last week, which I'm very happy about. I have reached my first 5 pound goal (yay!) a week early. Part of the reason I did so well this week is because it was hotter than Hades at the beginning of the week and I was too naseous to eat. The other part of the equation is that I worked out six times this week, including two of the three days I was in NYC :) I was quite proud of myself.

Training is going well for the Columbus half....it's still really early, but I am right on target which is good. Four mile jog tomorrow shouldn't be bad at all. Now if I can just limit my intake of alcohol while sitting on the Waterfront tomorrow, I'll be good to go :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Starfruit said...

Congrats on the loss! That's awesome. I wish I could say the same. Weight loss and 1/2 marathon training efforts were abominal last week...as in nonexistent. Mostly due to working insane hours trying to get my appellate brief done; hopefully, this week will be better.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home