K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Fabulous in Fall

Sorry for the absence - we'll say I was taking a summer vacation :) But now I'm back, and hopefully better than ever....and excited to start this latest challenge.

I have decided to weigh in Saturdays after I run (convenient, I know :)). But I figure as long as I'm consistent, it'll be okay. So this week I'm down 2.5 pounds.

Now I know there are certain factors that significantly aided that (week after TOM, for example), but I'll take it. I expect a smaller loss next week....and I'm not even sure I'll be able to weigh because I'll be in the Bus for Labor Day weekend.

Back to work - getting excited about fall, football and some fantastic weigh-ins over the weeks to come!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Starfruit said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back again. You've been MIA. Congrats on the loss!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home