At a loss
Maybe it's because I'm so freaking tired and worn out, but I'm at a loss for words today (which is hardly ever the case). Either way, I said I'd post on Fridays, so here it be :)
I'm down two pounds, which is astounding considering the way I ate this week and the fact that TOM came two days ago. I will take it, though....definitely take it :)
Training is still going well - I have a 6 mile jog tomorrow so I'll probably just do a 10K (I know, don't strain myself with that extra .2 miles :)) I have to hit a girls night Happy Hour tonight at my fav Mexican restaurant in DC, but I'm going to be on my best behavior - only one pomegranade marg :) Then we're going to the White Stripes concert tomorrow, for which I get to play DD for MG and his three friends...should be interesting :) We might drive up to Dewey Beach on Sunday night for the Pete Yorn show! Should be a fun weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home