K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Life is Good

Okay, so I haven't been posting here, and for that I apologize :) But overall, life is good....and since it's Monday and I'm especially prone to procrastination on Mondays, I thought I'd post again (finally!)

I finally weighed on Saturday....too late for the Challenge, but I still marked it down for last week on my records. The bad news is I didn't lose - the GREAT news is that I didn't gain, either. Considering everything (TOM, injuries = not so much exercise, eating WAY too much with and without MG) I was happy - no, thrilled. From now on I'm weighing Thursday mornings, so I'm hoping for a loss, even a small one, three days from now.

I'm feeling better. My quad was killing me - almost to the point where I couldn't walk. I am now officially declaring my new running shoes to be the source of the problem. I ran on Saturday, and I felt fine yesterday and great today. And I didn't wear the new shoes for the first time in two weeks. Ticks me off though because that's just $100 down the rathole. No more Sauconys for me :) Fortunately, I found my FAVORITE running shoes (Kayano 12s.....Asics no longer makes) online and bought them.....lets just hope they arrive before I leave for Cbus on Friday!

Personal life - couldn't be better. I think most people know, but took MG home to meet the 'rents a week and a half ago, and it went great. Then he surprised me with flowers at work last Monday to thank me for taking him home, and he sent a nice thank you card to my folks. I think I've found a keeper :)

Work life - crazy and not in a good way. So I guess life is good, but not perfect :) This week is house cleaning week - in more ways than one. Laundry must be done, room must be cleaned, I need to get my safety/emissions checks done and get my new license plate sticker, and find a new job :) Some of those things are easier than others.....

Here's to a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home