'Tis the Season
So, I guess it's wedding season. I went to a wedding late last month, have one next month, and three in a row during May. I'm sure they will all be fun, but it's obviously time consuming and can get expensive.
Not much new to report here - I've got five months until my high school reunion, so I'd like to achieve two goals by then - lose some weight and accomplish goal #1 from my New Years resolutions.
I'm also running the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler in a little less than two weeks. Running has been going pretty well - I did 12 miles while we were in New Orleans for a wedding, and 9 miles a week ago so I think I should be fine. Plus MG is running with me so he'll make sure I finish (and more importantly don't pass out! :))
Speaking of - I won my bet with MG about no sweets. I haven't collected on it yet, though. I think I'm going to go back on my "no sweets" kick again after my birthday with the small exception of "special occassions." This will count weddings (the actual day), but not showers or anything else of the sort :) I just feel better when I don't eat as much sugar....go figure! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home