K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday Quickie

I meant to post earlier, but work got hectic.....so I'm just going to write one sentence about a few different subjects :)

1. I think the interview went well - I find out next week....I'm planning on working more on the search this weekend, though.
2. The beautiful weather has allowed me to run and walk outside several times this week, and MG and I are going for a run tonight after work - yay!
3. Next week's mini-goal is no snacking after dinner....the banana chips have been getting me lately :)
4. Two weeks from today we leave for The Big Easy, which means I am only 13 days (minus today) away from a spa package courtesy of MG!!! :)
5. I decided to give up tortilla chips and french fries for Lent which might sound odd, but believe me, should help significantly with the weight loss efforts :)

TGIF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home