K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Monday, June 23, 2008

In a New York Minute

It was a hectic day at work, and I'm off to the gym in a few minutes, but I wanted to get a post up. The good news - I lost 1/2 a pound this week. Woo hoo! Considering all of the factors (TOM, crazy Friday night with JB and her bf in town for the Nats game and a weekend of fun in NYC...) I am EXTREMELY happy with that.

MG and I had a great weekend, but it flew (Sorry we didn't meet up, B!) We landed in New York at 1:30 pm, went for an hour run in Central Park, early dinner and a Broadway show. Then yesterday we went to brunch at Tavern on the Green and the Reds vs. Yankees game before heading back and getting to the airport for a 7 pm flight. I was a little tired at work today :) I fully credit the hour jog through Central Park with the fact that I did not gain weight this week.

Now for the upcoming week.....I'm going to the gym every day (I did work out six days last week - woo hoo!), and then the parents drive in Friday afternoon. They are looking for a relaxing weekend, so I'm not really feeling any pressure to plan all that much. We will go to the Newseum (I've been wanting to go since it opened) and the Nats vs. Orioles game Saturday night.

And hopefully I won't owe any $$ to the pot this week; I put in $3 for the past week for a) too much alcohol Friday night, b) cheese fries after too much alcohol Friday night, and c) crap instead of lunch Saturday (partly due to too much alcohol Friday night). Here's to a better week foodwise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home