Unbelievable!
I really did NOT want to weigh in this weekend, after being substantially off my program for the past two weeks. Plus I didn't want to wake up because I had stayed up late, revved up after watching the U.S. swimming relay team kick French behind (which was truly unbelievable!)
Somehow, I stayed the same. I know a huge part of that was due to a good day yesterday which included a 10 mile run, but I was also lucky. No gain is a HUGE victory considering the emotional stress of the past two weeks and the amount I consumed.
So now I have 4.5 weeks to keep it up, and possibly lose a little more. Honestly, I would be happy if I just toned up a bit, even if that didn't mean any additional weight loss. However, my goal by year's end is to be at least 10 pounds (possibly 15 pounds) lighter. Losing 9 pounds would put me at a healthy BMI for the first time in who knows how long, but if you know me, you know what I think of BMI calculations (any measurement of health that ONLY takes into account height and weight is a little messed up in my book). I digress - so anyway, if I could lose 3-5 pounds in the next 4.5 weeks, that would be unbelievable :)

2 Comments:
Good job! That's fantastic given the past couple of weeks. Keep up the good work. How is the 10-Miler training going?
P.S. - I'm glad we comment on each other's blogs even if no one else does ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home