8.5 weeks down, 5 to go
There was no weigh in Monday. Rob and I were out of town for grammy's funeral, and both decided it was okay to skip this week. I thought I'd still post, though, and since it is Thursday it is exactly 5 weeks from our final weigh in. So what do I want to accomplish in the next five weeks?
*Run a successful Annapolis 10 Miler on August 24th. Obviously the greatest success is finishing, but I'd also like to finish in under 98 minutes, which I definitely know is attainable (I ran a 5 mile training run under 9 minute miles two weeks ago). Assuming I reach that goal, I hope to break 95 minutes at the Army 10 Miler in October.
*Lose a few more pounds. Although I don't technically have a goal weight, I do think it'd be nice to lose 20 pounds total for the challenge. I'm probably up at least a couple of pounds this week, so I have five weeks to get back on track and stay there.
*Enjoy myself. Life's short. I have a wedding and a beach vacation planned during the next five weeks, and I plan on having fun. If that means it takes me a couple of weeks (or months) after the challenge is over to get to 20 pounds down, so be it. I'm in this for the long haul, and the long haul includes time to have fun!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home