K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Monday, August 18, 2008

For the long run

Well, I ran 14 miles on Saturday, which is the longest I've ever run :) I did really well, and although my legs were tired, I know I could have done more. This week I'm going to take it easy on Tuesday and Thursday's runs, because the Annapolis 10 miler is Sunday! MG and I are just doing it for fun - it's supposed to be a really nice course.

My high school reunion is now less than two weeks away, and I NEED to go shopping before then. It's a good thing, but I'm wearing pants today that I guess I haven't worn in awhile, because I'm having trouble keeping them up! :) Nice problem to have, but wearing clothes that are too big isn't very flattering!

On the negative side, I'm up half a pound this week. I'm not going to sweat it, though, because it's TOM, and I took full advantage of all the cravings that come with that :) This time around, I'm more focused on what I'm doing over the long run, and as far as that goes, I think I'm right on track :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Starfruit said...

TOM sucks. However, getting on the scale afterwards, especially when you've been doing pretty well at staying OP is usually gratifying. I dropped 5.1 lbs. last week for that very reason. Congrats on the long run. That's fantastic. Good luck this weekend with the 10-Miler!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home