K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sweet 16

So.....there are only 16 days left until the end of my challenge with MG, and to date, I have lost 16 pounds!! Woo hoo!

I'm not planning on losing too much more, as we are heading to the OBX on Sunday, and while I plan on running and walking a lot, I'm sure there will also be a lot of caloric intake :)

The Annapolis 10 Miler went well. MG and I finished in around 97 minutes, which was under my goal of 98. I'm not sure if the 95 minute goal for the Army 10 Miler is realistic, because it's SOOO crowded that it's hard to get in any sort of rhythm. We shall see! MG also did some research on a ton of other 10 Milers I may be interested in since I love the distance. Great guy! :)

We're going to start a new challenge September 14th when we get back from L.A., but probably revamp things a bit. My goal is to be at my goal weight - whatever that is - by 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home