K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Directionally Challenged

I don't have much time to write because it's a hectic week, but I wanted to post something. I'm directionally challenged in general, but lately I've been directionally challenged on the scale, too. Which has to stop.

I gained 1.5 pounds this week. Definitely expected it, but I can't keep going backwards. Starting today, I'm back on track and keeping better track of what I put in my body.

That's basically it - looking forward to a weekend of regrouping, and finding my direction when it comes to health, career path, etc.....and relaxing a bit :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Starfruit said...

You can definitely do it! Just remember it's only a number. You have been hardcore for a long time now, so a little gain isn't uncommon. Keep up the good work!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home