K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back on Track

So the Buckeyes are (hopefully) back on track with a win, and I'm back on track with a new challenge. I am down 5.5 this week, but I was up 6 since my low from the last challenge, so I guess I'm up a half pound from my low. Not too bad considering! I'd like to lose about 8-10 more pounds.

My first challenge (not eating after 10 pm) went well this week. I'll continue that one throughout the challenge, and I will be adding the "one hour of tv or less per night" challenge this week. That shouldn't be that difficult for me, and will give me more time to read and job search! There will be a couple of exceptions to this rule - sports and movies do not count (as long as the movie is for a "date night" or something....not just because I'm bored). What I'm really trying to get away from is mindlessly watching hours of tv just because its on.

I just realized that the Army 10 miler is sneaking up on me, and is a week and a half away. Yikes! I should be fine....I have been running, although not as far as 10 miles since Annapolis. I will try to get in an 8 mile run this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home