Productivity
First things first, I stayed the same this week. I'm actually happy with this, although it leads me to my point of this blog....I've been coasting in several areas of my life for too long.
As we finish up the month of September (which seemed WAY shorter than 30 days), productivity will be the name of the game for the final quarter of this year. I'm going to try to achieve the ever-illusive balance between achieving the things I want to achieve, while not going crazy. Wish me luck :)
So....as the final three months of this year, here's the plan:
1. New job. 'Nuff said.
2. CLEs....six hours down, six to go. Shouldn't be hard since I can do them online and I'm taking off one full week at Thanksgiving and one full week at Christmas.
3. Figure out some sort of five (and possibly ten) year career/education goals.
4. Figure out what races I'm going to be doing for 2009.
5. Lose a few more pounds.
Also, according to my schedule of "adding a new life change in every week", I'm doing okay. I haven't eaten after 10 pm (except for one night out at a bar in Cbus this weekend), I didn't watch that much tv last week (except one night catching up with a good friend, which I decided was acceptable as it falls into the category of catching up with a good friend instead of just sitting in front of my tv by myself :) This week says 5 fruits and veggies a day(yikes!), so looks like I'm heading to the grocery store this evening!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home