K's Comeback

The challenge: 30 minutes of cardio (or more) every day in 2011. All 365 days. I might regret this, but for now I'm super excited!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Kara's Back - Back Again

Eminem made a comeback, why can't I? Just putting up a quick post right now, but in the next couple of weeks I'm going to post my 2011 Resolutions, including the main challenge for myself next year - exercise (cardio) for at least 30 minutes a day. It could be running, it could just be a light walk, but I will move my body for 30 minutes straight every day next year. I'm still planning on regularly incorporating Body Pump and other strength and core training as well, but 30 minutes of cardio a day will be a must.

One of the resolutions will also be posting regularly ("regularly" to be defined later). Looking forward to a happy and healthy 2011! Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home