First & Ten
First week trying to be back on track is finished, and I did pretty well. I was down 4.5 pounds on Monday, which was pretty good considering we enjoyed Chinese food Sunday night after our race :)
MG & I also ran a 10 miler last Sunday, and although it was pretty hot and our times were slow, we finished and that's all that matters (esp. for me! :)) My goal is to improve my time for a race hopefully in August.
We're doing a 5K tomorrow and then heading up to Frederick to visit MG's mom for Mother's Day (since we'll be in Vegas for my girl Steph's wedding Mother's Day weekend).
Other than that not too much new to report....I have realized that I'm getting old, though. No more mid-week drinking binges. It takes me two days to recover, for a total of three days I'm not eating how I want to be eating or exercising how I should be exercising. Hmph. Okay, onward and upward! :)
And speaking of that....new fitness challenge starts Sunday....my PLAN is to do at least 20 minutes of exercise EVERY DAY of the challenge!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home